Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Jennifer and Bryan's Wedding

6/21/2010 11:31:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

I've know Jen just about as long as I can remember. Her grandparents live beside my parents. Her dad is now the pastor of Lake Russell Baptist (my home church). So I was thrilled to be able to be her photographer. The wedding took place at Rutledge Chapel in the lovely horseshoe at USC, and reception took place at the Edventure Children's Museum. I've got to say, the museum was a super fun place for a reception. I mean, how can you not love the fact that Eddie, the world's largest kid is hanging out by the dance floor, and that anyone who wants to can slide down his intestines?  For that matter, how can you not love a couple that has Rick Flair put on their koozies?
Here's a few of my favorites from the day:


























RELATED POSTS

0 comments