Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Finishing touches

2/03/2010 09:42:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Last September I took part in my first Wedding Festivals show at the Carolina First Center. The year before Jeff and I had visited as an engaged couple. For a few years I had wanted to participate in a show as an exhibitor, but was a little intimidated, being a small town photographer. Moving to Greenville, I had to figure out a way to start getting my name out. It's a little easier in Calhoun Falls where word of mouth spreads a lot faster. I knew that Wedding Festivals would be a great tool in helping me get to know some brides. Between the craziness of the first of last year (moving and such) and all the albums, prints, etc. I needed to update, the first show that I could do was September. It was fun getting to talk a little to the brides, getting to see how excited (maybe also a little overwhelmed) they were about the upcoming wedding, and also, it was great to meet some of the other photographers and wedding services people. We had a very simple set up last time. So this time we decided to update our look a little. Bless Jeff, with all the morning sickness I've had he's really done an amazing job getting all the stuff in working order. We still have a little to go to get it the way we planned. We're excited to meet all the folks planning for their special day. We hope that the guests will stop in and chat a little, see what we do, and tell us what they're hoping for. We will be glad to help make your day as wonderful as you envision.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments