Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

April and Austin-February 28, 2009

3/18/2009 09:59:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 2 Comments Category :

I've known Austin since forever. His oldest sister, Morgan and I were always together, being best friends and all. We pick on Austin occasionally cause was always one of the girls...bless him, he didn't have much choice. He dropped gum in my hair once while on my shoulders (15 years ago), we've been on mission trips together, done puppet skits, and even jumped out of a plane together....he's about as close to a little brother as I have. So how excited am I that he married April, who is this sweet, beautiful, smart, just awesome girl?! I just love them both to death! They are so perfect together.
Their wedding was great, the rain clouds and gloomy weather did nothing to dampen spirits and joy of the day, nor did it keep bird seed from going down Aus's pants.















RELATED POSTS

2 comments