Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Food

8/08/2007 11:03:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

I love food. If you've read my previous post you may have realized I'm quite a healthy eater, and healthy eating is not bland. Think of all the flavors and colors provided for us in nature. How often do we hear of a new medical study done with some fruit, grain, other healthful food that has been discovered that it helps prevent disease? You know, God knew what he was doing when he created these things. It's not like just because you eat like this normally you can't occasionally indulge...see my jelly bean post. Anyway, today I really felt a salad was in order, and I thought it was pretty so I snapped a photo.
While I'm talking about food I have to mention my cousin Dallas McGarity, who is an excellent chef! In fact, tonight he is in New York at the James Beard House, which is a HUGE deal. He now lives in Lousiville, KY...so if you're ever visiting go to his current restaurant, Volare.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments