Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Running

7/09/2007 12:04:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Ten years ago I would've never suspected I'd be a runner. I took it up five years ago. I was just getting into exercising at that point...had been walking for regular exercise, which I sort of took up out of boredom, but I also realized it was something I needed to do to stay healthy. So when I decided to give running a shot I really didn't know how it would work out. I don't consider my self an expert on the subject. I'm not super-fast, but it's fun, a stress reliever, therapy, a way to test yourself, revitalizing, self-sustaining, it can be a social experience, or a time to spend in thought, sometimes it's a just a daily task (like brushing your teeth), and sometimes I try to find any excuse to get out of it. So I'm off for a run.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments