Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Paxton-Bowman, GA Newborn Photographer

5/19/2011 04:44:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category : ,

Let me introduce my friend, Paxton.  Oh, he's so cute!  He's so perfectly made.  I just love him and his family.  I don't care how many time I see a newborn, I always forget how teeny they are.  This fella weighed about what my Ada did, but it's been over eight months since she was that small.  The way this little boy is packing it in he'll be Ada's size faster than we can imagine.  We went to Paxton's house to do his portraits, and I took Ada along so she could meet everyone (that's not something I normally do, but it was a little different since we're friends...I also took Jeff).  Ada managed to chew about three inches of their coffee table in just under four seconds....yeah, I won't take Ada again until she learns furniture is not a teether.

I love his hands.

Sleepy.



Paxton's mommy is so talented (his nanny too)....they created this nursery.


My guess is big brother Nate helped with this decorative piece.

Isn't Nate a great looking boy?  Boy, does he have energy to spare.

Sorry that Ada tortured you, and tried to get into your stuff, Nate...get used to it buddy.



 
Paxton has a beautiful mommy too!

RELATED POSTS

1 comments