Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project MCP: April-Blooming

4/13/2012 09:38:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , ,

I am not going in order with the way I take these photos.  This one is for the third challenge of the month...Blooming.  I took this photo at the beginning of the month.  I had just purchased all the flowers for pots in our yard.  I could spend so much time, and so much money buying way too many plants.  It's so much fun to think of what to plant in what pot, what goes together, what's going to look good when it's fully grown.  They were awaiting planting as they sat on the patio.  Since then they've been planted, started to grow, and...BOOM...some of them got quite frostbitten in the last couple of nights.


Ada's Easter dress makes a pretty good Blooming photo too.  We took her to the Greer City Park and let her run around Easter afternoon.  She had a blast!


RELATED POSTS

0 comments